©2017 CENTURY 21 Southern Star.
CENTURY 21® is a registered
trademark owned by Century 21
Real Estate LLC. Equal Housing
Opportunity. Each office is
independently owned and operated.
1. House hunt early -- it can take 30 days or more to close
2. Hand carry your last 2 tax returns
3. Hand carry your last 2 leave & earning statements
4. Compile a list of creditors, bank accounts and balances
5. Bring your checkbook -- a 1% earnest deposit is normal
6. Retirees, you'll need a copy of your DD 214
7. For VA loans, get a Stmt of Svc from your Orderly Room
8. For VA loans, apply for your Certificate of Eligibility now!
1. Expect market prices to be similar to your current locale
2. Discount the importance of using a good 'Buyer's Agent'
3. Go on a house hunting trip without an appointment -- the best agents are usually booked well in advance
4. Make an offer without first knowing, how closing costs are customarily paid in the area -- what do sellers usually pay
Always, the Sign...
...of a Good Buy!